Meet the Attorney
Eugene has been practicing law in Pennsylvania since 2002, focusing primarily on debtors' rights and personal injury. Over the past 20 years and counting, Eugene has evolved his office into a diverse debt relief practice that includes bankruptcy as well as alternative solutions to bankruptcy when such alternatives are a possibility on a person-by-person basis.
In addition to his extensive experience representing people in bankruptcy, Eugene also has extensive experience as a civil litigator in the Pennsylvania Court System, representing people facing various legal actions including defending people facing collection lawsuits or breach of contract claims as well as representing injured victims and people who have suffered from deceptive or unfair acts committed by others.
Eugene is a graduate of Penn State University with a degree in Finance and obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
* West Virginia
* U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
* U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsyvlania
* U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsyvlania
* U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
* U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
* U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
"The best part about the initial consultation for me is when I see the worry and stress lift off my client's face and the worry is replaced with hope that everything is going to be OK."
~ Eugene D. Frank, Esquire